Loan Application Documents to Get Started
- Copy of your most recent pay stubs covering a 30 day period
- A copy of your last two years of W-2s
- Proof of any additional income needed to qualify
- Copies of most recent two months asset account statements on all accounts including checking, savings, mutual funds, stocks, bonds, 401k, IRA accounts.
- If you own investment properties, a current 1-year lease for each investment property owned
- Ratified sales contract, if available
- If permanent resident alien, please provide copy of green card
- Copy of Driver’s License
- Check for application fee
If Applying for a VA Loan
- Original Green Certificate of Eligibility
- A copy of your DD 214
Different mortgage lenders may require more or fewer documents. Contact me or First Heritage Mortgage to learn about applying for a loan.